My Respect for Birds Is Measured by the Distance I Keep From Them | Bird Photography

 I don’t want to get closer. I’d rather hide, wait, and let the moment come to me.



In this photograph, I waited quietly for this bird to pass through my frame. It is a small, almost private encounter — a moment I cherish precisely because it is undisturbed.

Well… almost.



Inevitably, the tourists pass by, breaking the silence and disturbing the animal. Like, passing by to get a selfie! 







the fragile space between observing nature and interfering with it makes you wonder...





I photograph birds from a distance because sometimes the most respectful way to be close to an animal is to stay far away. 

Commentaires

Posts les plus consultés de ce blog

🇫🇷 🇺🇸 📸 Comprendre la Photo de Rue (Street Photography) : Passion, Histoire, Objectifs - Understanding Street Photography: Passion, History, Purpose

From Flashbulbs to Freedom: My Journey Behind the Lens